- Guy-Bernard Candière, Gilles Fourtanier : The Gastro-Esophageal Reflux Disease.
June 11, 1997, email@example.com
- This is an interactive CD-ROM for continuing education from the general parctitioner to the gastroenterologist or the surgeon. Surgical tecniques are discribed using high definition pictures and videos. Audio comments. Easy to use interface. Interactivity: therapeutic strategy, surgical choices and clinical cases. Hyper links between all chapters.
- epidemiology, GERD risk factors, anatomy, physiopathology, endoscopy, pH-metry, manometry, imagery and isotopic scintigraphy, surgery, nissen, gastro-esophageal reflux disease
- J. Marescaux, V. Tascetti, JM. Clement, C. Pflieger, H. Delingette, Jf. Gury, S. Evrard, R. Wolfram, D. Mutter, M. Vix, N. Nord, N. Ayache : Hepatic Surgery Simulator.
July 15, 1996, Departement of Digestine and Endocrine Surgery, Strasbourg
- This is an interactive CD-ROM presenting the Hepatic Sergery Simulator developped as a part of the Eureka Master EU II96 project. Equipment, methods, results and perspectives are discribed using 3D visualisation and reconstruction of the organs and vessels.
- hepatic surgery simulator, human anatomy, national library of medecine, NLM, virtual liver, segmentectomy, tumors, arborescence reconstruction
- MedAscend. Inc: Laparoscopic Adrenalectomy.
July 8, 1997, Laparoscopic Surgical Series, No 10, Version 2.0, A CME Accredited Learnign System, MedAscend. Inc.
- Advances in laparoscopic equipment and techniques are allowing surgeons to perform complicated procedures in almost every region of the body. Recent work in the exposure and resection of the adrenal glads has shown promising results. Patients undergoing laparoscopic adrenalectomy recover faster and return to normal activity sooner than those undergoing the open procedure.
MedAscend Laparoscopic Adrenalectomy title demonstrates the techniques of both left and right adrenalectomy employing the intraperitoneal approach. By using both illustration and live video in an interactive program. The user is trained in the steps of the procedure, helpful strategies, as well as how to avoid critical mistakes. Category 1 CME credits are awarded with this product.
- laparoscopic adrenalectomy, laparoscopic instrumentation, intraperitoneal access, anatomy